Exceptional Experience, Integrity and Commitment in Resolving Matters of Financial Distress and Bankruptcy
Serving Springfield, Illinois and surrounding areas
Effective January 1, 2022, Jeana Reinbold has joined the law firm of Sgro, Hanrahan, Durr, Rabin & Reinbold, LLP as a partner and merged her practice with Jeana Kim Reinbold, P.C. with the firm. She will continue her practice in the representation of debtors and creditors in personal and business bankruptcy cases, and services relating to debtor-creditor matters and estate and business planning. She can continue to be reached directly at (217) 241-5629 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the main firm number of (217) 789-1200 during normal business hours.
Here for you during the coronavirus crisis. While our office building is open to the public on a limited basis due to the ongoing risk of COVID-19, our office is fully operational and continues to serve clients and attend to cases. We remain available to meet in-person while observing proper social distancing guidelines, or remotely by telephone or videoconference. We remain committed to continuing to deliver quality legal services during these difficult times.
Are your finances causing you stress?
- Are you or your business seeking financial relief from the pressures of heavy or mounting debt, and are you in need of a strategy or plan to address such debt?
- Have you made payments under a negotiated debt repayment or consolidation plan and seen little to no progress in the reduction of such debt?
- Have you been set back in your finances by a job loss, illness or other financial crisis resulting in a loss of income?
- Have you received a demand for payment or threat of a lawsuit?
- Are you afraid that creditors may garnish your wages, foreclose your home, repossess or seize your vehicle or other property, and/or are you seeking to stop such garnishment, foreclosure or repossession?
- Have you avoided consulting with anyone about your financial problems because you are afraid of the stigma of bankruptcy, how it will affect your credit or what others will think?
- Does your business have sufficient cash flow to meet its monthly obligations?
- Is your business viable in the long term even if it was not losing money?
- Are your creditors flexible and willing to work with you as to the restructuring of your debts to them?
- Have you pledged any personal assets as collateral or personally guaranteed any loans for your business and are you concerned how your business obligations will affect you personally?
- Is the sale of your business an option?
- Are you seeking to reorganize your personal or small business finances to make them manageable and take control again?
- Do you need assistance with the creation of a basic financial or estate plan for yourself or your business to plan for the future and protect your assets?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes or that you are not sure, we can help work with you to find tailored, practical and effective solutions:
- Confidential and comprehensive consultation – review and analysis of your situation to fully understand your issues and goals prior to formulation of options and a strategy for your situation.
- Exceptional experience – I have over 20 years of experience with hundreds of cases specializing in the debtor-creditor relationship and bankruptcy laws, from those involving very limited income to those involving millions of dollars. My legal assistant also has over 10 years of experience in the bankruptcy field. We are very familiar with the laws and procedures affecting your situation and have the knowledge and skill to put those rules to your best advantage.
- Personal care and attention to each case – I will be involved in your matter from the beginning to the end, take and return your calls, emails and communications in a timely manner, and move your matter forward as well keep you informed of the progress. My only office is based locally and your case will not primarily be handled by a paralegal or legal assistant.
- Reasonable fees and payment plans – I do not have set fees or charge maximum allowed fees, and I do not seek to profit by filing a high volume of cases. I believe you will find my fees are less than firms handling similar work, even while providing a higher level of attention and experience than many other attorneys.
Jeana took the stress and uncertainty out of my bankruptcy process. She is very capable, experienced, caring and prompt. She clearly explained all of my options, kept me informed, and told me what was relevant and what to expect. I had no surprises or negative issues along the way and would highly recommend her expertise to anyone facing difficult debt issues.R.O.
I would definitely recommend Jeana as an attorney. She was very helpful and was always very quick to respond to any questions/issues that came up.M.H.
We recently completed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing. Ms. Reinbold was an outstanding attorney for this process. She was thorough and truly had our interests in mind. She was more than willing to step up and work for the best settlement she could achieve and to patiently explain what was happening. I was satisfied and surprised with the final settlement. Ms. Reinbold was easy to work with throughout the process. I highly recommend her.M.A.
I feel that Jeana was a godsend to me at a horrible time in my life. She ably defended me in litigation brought against me after my other attorneys had made some errors and helped me through the process to protect myself and my family. She is well-established locally and you will not be hiring a mega-firm, but an attorney that actually works on and cares about your case.K.D.
1119 S. 6th Street
Springfield, IL 62703
By appointment only