My practice focus is on resolving disputes between debtors and creditors and runs the gamut from negotiations and workouts to litigation, with particular experience in all facets of bankruptcy matters. I will serve as primary or local counsel for most matters in bankruptcy court, from consulting as to a strategy in a bankruptcy case or litigation to prosecuting or defending an adversary proceeding to serving as counsel for or in a reorganization case.
My goal in each case is to find tailored, effective and practical solutions to such problems. I also help clients protect their assets and plan for their financial futures by helping them design an estate and/or business plan.
- Bankruptcy and Debtor-Creditor Practice for Individuals
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Debtor-Creditor and Litigation
- Business Bankruptcy and Workouts
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy for Businesses
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy for Small Businesses
- Estate and Business Planning
- Estate Plans for Individuals
- Business Plans for Small Businesses
Contact me to learn more about how I can help.